Dating is both intriguing and terrifying. Putting yourself “out there” in search of finding your match, your other. Some people know exactly what they want, Some people have no idea what they want. Some people are willing to “settle”, others are not. It’s like a box of chocolates like beloved Forrest Gump would often mention: ” You never know what you are going to get.”

It’s fair to say that dating brings drama into your life, regardless of how it ends. Excitement, uncertainty, self -doubt, joy, worry, disappointment, warmth and pain cover the range involved in dating. These elements, without question, are the land where drama roams. In spite of this complicated scenario we continue to engage in our desire to find true love, security and sensual companionship.

Ten dating statistics from E Harmony about dating online:

(1) 40% of Americans use online dating. 40 million Americans are using an online dating website and these users range from young to old.

(2) More men use online dating than women. Men make up 52.4% of online dating users compared to 47.6% who are woman.

(3) 53% of people lie on the online dating porfolio: 20% of women surveyed admitted using a older photo from when they were younger and thinner. More than 40% of men said they lied about their jobs in an effort to sound more successful.

(4) Age can impact finding a match: For women, online dating statistics show that a woman’s desirability peeks at 21. But, at 26, women have more online pursuers than men, whereas, at 48, men have twice as many pursuers as woman.

(5) 22% of online daters ask friends to help creating their profile.

(6) Location matters: Were you live will impact your online dating experience simply because certain locations have more active users. 50% of New York State residents are single, and the city has most users on E Harmony. On the contrast, there are a lower number in Idaho, where 60% of the population is married.

(7) Female users aren’t just looking for hook-ups: Only 33% of women who use online dating websites say they have sex on the first only dating encounters, and 60% of female Tinder users say they are looking for a match, not just a hook-up.

(8) 20% of committed relationships began online. While your best chance of finding love is through a friend, which is how 63% of married couples say they met their partner – you still only have a 17% chance that you will like the person you are being set up with. Only 9% of women report finding a relationship at a bar or club, and only 2 % of men have a relationship from that scenario.

(9) So where are people finding love? Online dating statistics show that 20% of those in current committed relationships began online and 7% of website marriages in 2015 were between couples that met on a dating website.

(10) Common interest and looks are the most important factors: 64% looking for someone they have something in common with and 49% say they are looking for someone with physical characteristics they are attracted to.

Tell us your dating stories.

Subscribe for our Notifications

Keep up to date with our new blog posts.

We keep your data private and share your data only with third parties that make this service possible.

Subscribe for our Notifications

Keep up to date with our new blog posts.

We keep your data private and share your data only with third parties that make this service possible.


This Is The Best Offer We’ve Ever Tested All Time.

Resurge is the world’s first and only anti-aging nutritional protocol that targets the true cause of unexplained weight gain, stubborn belly fat and metabolic slowdown.

BUY Resurge NOW!


Categories: Good Vibes


Leave a Reply